11 December 2006

5:15 miracle

Mondays = no good. Cuz, ya know, work.

My secretary came into my office and asked me what was wrong because she could tell I had "the blues." At least she didn't say I had "a case of the mondays." So, instead of telling her what the problem really was I blamed it on being tired like I usually do.

Well, I'd been craving chocolate all day. Finally at 5:15pm I discovered a whole jar of not only chocolate but dang good chocolate- Dove Caramels- by the front door of the office. Heaven. The inside of the wrapper said "Smile before bed. You'll sleep better." Then started the debate in my head. My favorite part of the day is when I climb into my bed and inevitably I get a big childish grin on my face. So I'm wondering- do I sleep so well because I smile before I go to bed or do I smile before I go to bed because I know I get to sleep. Huh.

No comments: