19 June 2008

You're making tears come outta my face!

Seriously, Jean-Marc Genereux! I never thought it would be possible for you to make me cry. But there I was... tears running down my face. Beautiful.

And Twitch and Kherington, COME ON! Could you two BE any more amazing?!

But Mark and Chelsie H... wow. You guys are my favs!

Wait! Matt and Kourtni, YOU guys are my favs!

And Joshua, you are so darling. I just want to carry you around in my pocket!

AHH! There is just too much to love about this show!!

Am I right in saying that the choreography this season is already above and beyond?

3 comments:

jularun7 said...

dude, i freaking love this show. cannot get enough. jean marc's piece was amazing last night. i am ready for tonight ... who's going?! I DON'T KNOW!? the suspense is killing me. :)

nathalia said...

Hahaha. So Marc and I watched the show while Madeleine was up last night. And... Marc loved it!!! We actually CALLED IN and voted. Unbelievable. And it was Marc's idea!

Mer Swift said...

I've decided my blog is going to become a SYTYCD forum as well. I just need to express all the excitement and feelings I have for this show. I haven't posted yet on it. I'm working on it. And, you like Kortni? I DON'T like her at all! She's not good enough technically! I totally love Chelsie H. and Joshua and Katee and kherrington and twitch. Sorry, I have so much to say...