01 December 2009

Mix Tape of Love: addendum... OK, FINE!

OK, y'all.

I fully sympathize (empathize? I never know the diff) with the inability to either gather or actually SEND your submissions for MToL.

SO...
I'm extending the deadline for 4 days only.

Also... submissions may be emailed to me in the form of a playlist only- artist & song.

I'll do the work and find the songs. The important thing here is that I get the playlists.
If you would like to submit via actual CD that is still encouraged. But, I'd love to help the helpless here (not that I think you're helpless even though you've had a month to do this and still haven't been able to get your butt in gear... I'm just saying).

Playlists (song & artist) due by Dec 5th.

Email to cropstar5 at hotmail dot com

Seriously, if the Black Widow's MOM can do it, so can you.

1 comment:

nathalia said...

You're such an enabler of the inept.

Like myself.

I like it. :)