16 December 2009

Winner! Winner! Chicken Dinner!

I quite sure you're still waiting on the edge of your seat for this news. Behold! We have a winner of the Mix Tape of Love contest!! Huzzah!

And the winner is...

VAL!

I should have known you'd win, since everything you do, you do awesomely. Woot!

It was a tight race to be sure and you all did very well with the challenge. I'll post the playlists this weekend (when I'm not working steady 6am-10pm).

Stay tuned for a Mix Tape of Breakup Songs challenge in the new year.

3 comments:

rychelle said...

congrats to val!

i can't wait to see the playlists. :)

christy - when do you get a break already?!?

the author said...

Thank you, thank you. I am honored.

Can you tell me which song was your favorite?

The Black Widow said...

Although I am happy for Val, I am a little sad for my mother, who was very excited about her prospects...