02 January 2010

One Thing Leads To Another

2009 will officially go down as my worst year ever; the year that shat on me over and over again. So, I say, "Good Riddance!"

2010, however, is my year. That's right. MINE!

I'm under no illusion that everything will be handed to me on a golden platter this year. I'm going to have to make it a great year. Thus, I've set three goals that will officially make 2010 my year.

1) Shower more frequently
2) Hold nightly/weekly planning sessions
3) Become independently wealthy


It all starts with the showering. I mean, you don't see dirty rich people. You don't see really clean, homeless bums. So, I figure, if I shower more frequently the natural next step is wealth. It's basically a flawless plan.

Happy New Year, y'all.

5 comments:

The Black Widow said...

And after wealth, bridge named in your honor. It is just natural.

Amander said...

I shower every day. I'm still not wealthy. Maybe if I shower twice a day?

nathalia said...

I think your logic is flawless! :) Happy New Year and hope you had a FANTASTIC birthday... even though I wasn't there to celebrate with you!

Kara said...

And it never hurts to kick the year off with a birthday! Happy Birthday! I hope it was a fantastic day.

The Hardles said...

I like it!