28 January 2010

Megan's Monster MToL

Megan wins for best cover art. Hands down. (Maybe if I miraculously get some time I'll post a photo of it). I sure do like Megan. An awful lot.

Playlist:
1- I Would Do Anything for Love (But I Won't Do That) - Meat Loaf
2- Lost In Your Eyes - Debbie Gibson
3- Is This Love - Whitesnake
4- I'll Make Love To You - Boys II Men
5- I'll Be Loving You (Forever) - New Kids on the Block
6- Crush - David Archuletta
7- I Need Love - LL Cool J
8- Intermission (Instrumental) - My Fair Lady
9- Forever - Ben Harper
10- Nothing Fancy - David Barnes
11- I'd Die Without You - P.M. Dawn
12- Sleeping To Dream - Jason Mraz
13- Everything - Michael Buble
14- No One's Gonna Love You - Band of Horses
15- Look After You - The Fray

2 comments:

rychelle said...

in your free time, could you burn all these mix tapes to a cd for me??? ;)

cropstar said...

will do!