24 January 2010

MY MToL

Sorry this has taken so long to post. I have excuses but I won't bore you with them.


In the spirit of the game and because I have a great love for making mix tapes I thought I'd make my own MToL. Too bad I didn't win.

May I also add that it was terribly difficult distinguishing between the super cheesy and the super awesome. And, keeping it to just 20 songs was nigh unto impossible.

Alas- I present MY MToL

The Bad
1) All My Life - K-Ci & JoJo
2) Faithfully - Journey
3) That's When I'll Stop Loving You - NSync
4) From This Moment On - Shania Twain & Bryan White
5) With You - Jessica Simpson
6) Because You Loved Me - Celine Dion
7) I Don't Want To Miss A Thing - Aerosmith
8) Everything I Do ( I Do It For You) - Bryan Adams
9) The Way - Clay Aiken
10) I Want To Know What Love Is - Foreigner

The Good
11) Golden - My Morning Jacket (Possibly my new favorite song of all time)
12) 14th Of February - Billy Bragg
13) Longer - Dan Fogelberg
14) When U Love Somebody - Fruit Bats
15) I Will Not Take My Love Away - Matt Wertz
16) First Love - The Maccabees
17) When Did You Fall - Chris Rice
18) Make You Feel My Love - Adele
19) Hold You In My Arms - Ray LaMontagne
20) I Believe In A Thing Called Love - The Darkness

1 comment:

WEB SHERIFF said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.