24 January 2010

Val's MToL

Not just any MToL. The WINNING MToL!

I've known Valerie for over a decade (yikes). At one point we shared a room. I have always been amazed by Valerie. She's like no one I've ever met before and that just makes me like her even more. Thing is, we rarely see each other, talk, etc aside from keeping up on each others blogs. But Valerie will always and forever be one of my very favorite people in the world. Like, if I was stranded on a desert island and could only take 5 people with me she'd be one of them.

Val did an awesome job. I think she won me over with the oozing cheesy goodness of Bread and Air Supply not to mention the delightful surprise of Mr Joel. I was never a fan until now.
Well done, Valerie. Well done.

1) When I See You Smile - Bad English
2) Lovin' You - Minnie Riperton
3) I'd Love You to Want Me - Lobo
4) Do That To Me One More Time - Captain and Tennille
5) Everything I Own - Bread
6) Somebody - Depeche Mode
7) Take My Breath Away - Berlin
8) The One That You Love - Air Supply
9) True Companion - Marc Cohn
10) She's Got a Way - Billy Joel
11) In The Dark With You - Greg Brown
12) Gotta Have You - The Weepies
13) Hesitating Beauty - Billy Bragg and Wilco
14)You Are the Best Thing - Ray LaMontagne
15) Have a Little Faith - Michael Franti & Spearhead
16) Lay Lady Lay - Pete Drake
17) Kathy's Song - Simon & Garfunkel
18) Chariot - Page France

No comments: