30 August 2006

Answering the call for entertainment

I think it's really annoying when people don't update their blogs. So, basically... I hate myself. OK, so not really because, as with most things in life, I totally have a double standard. While it's not ok for other people to not update their blogs, it's totally fine for me to update or not update.

So, what have I been up to? Not much.
Other than...

Camping at Duck Creek... in the rain...

...seeing some sheep at pasture...

...getting the jeep dirty...


...4 wheelin...


...on a dirt road... ...Wendi ran into some bushes...


...but she survived...


...and there was a pretty sunset...


...and a cool moon...


...and what I don't have pictures of is a certain someone seranading the entire camp with Lilith Fair songs, much to all of our chagrin, and another certain someone calling out requests for anything from the Bodyguard Soundtrack. I had a laughing stomache ache... so much laughing.

There was more adventure the next weekend!

No comments: