31 August 2006

The next, next weekend

When you've had 2 good weekends in one month you don't want to let the ball drop and not have another great weekend to end the month. So, what did I do this last weekend?

I went golfing with Jared.
And with Brent.

And, with the rabbits.There's no proof that I was actually there with them but just imagine that I was dressed way better and was a way better golfer than either of the two of them and you'll get the idea.

Golfing wasn't enough fun for one weekend so, what else did I do?

I went to enrichment. But, it wasn't a regular enrichment activity... it was the best ever.
I got together with my best girlfriends and some of my Relief Society gal pals and went KAYAKING! Very enriching indeed!! We kayaked across Lake Mahave and took a lunch break. Too bad the PBJ tasted like laundry soap.
And, then we kayaked some more.
And, then we found an awesome, but short, slot canyon.
And, we took a picture there.
But after all the rowing and sun Wendi and I were feeling a little blurry.
Kayaking is my favorite. Best last weekend in August ever!

No comments: