12 January 2007

Friday Afternoon


christy says: i want to quit my job
christy says: it's lame
Wendi says: do it.
Wendi says: JK
Wendi says: don't not yet anyway
Wendi says: What would you rather do?
christy says: be a housewife
christy says: haha
christy says: no really though
christy says: that's what i'd rather do... but i can't really control whether or not i get that job
christy says: or just be independantly wealthy and travel
Wendi says: LOL!
christy says: or get paid to sleep
Wendi says: LOL
Wendi says: that's even better!
Wendi says: I love it!

And, I just lost a contest in which a 3 year old was giving away his art work. Honestly, I'm pretty bummed about it. So, there you go. That's my life.

1 comment:

vantastic said...

I wish you the best of luck in finding any of those jobs. And if you can find someone to pay you while you sleep...please let me know if they have any openings. I have always wanted a job where I do nothing and then get lots of money. YAY Blog Friends!!