12 January 2007

My head doesn't feel fuzzy anymore!

I'm happy to report that after a month of being sick, my head is finally feeling not fuzzy and my glands and lymph nodes are unswollen. So, it no longer feels like someone hit me in the back of the head with a hammer then punched me in the throat. I think my eyelids are even finally back to normal and not swollen to 3 times their normal puffy state. Good times indeed.

I guess the antibiotics the patronizing doctor gave me actually worked. I spent the morning of the day after my birthday in bed then finally conceded to go to a doctor. I'm not one who likes going to the doctor. Not that I'm afraid of them, but because I'm usually never sick and if I do get sick I suck it up and deal with it. 3 weeks of sucking it up and dealing with it just wasn't working for me so when I told the doctor what my symptoms were she said "you have an upper respiratory infection. In other words, you have a cold." Well NO $#!& SHERLOCK! I could have told you that... in fact I DID tell you that! Now just give me the D@%& DRUGS!

Enough of that. I'm almost all better now.

I did a lot of sleeping before saturday night so that I could suck it up enough to go to Gilley's to celebrate my birthday. SO FUN! Thanks to everyone who came, especially for the ones that danced and made it pretty much the best birthday in a really long time. I like when people dance. It makes me happy. I didn't take any photos because I was too busy having fun and looking cute- yeah, I wore my new belt and my cowgirl hat. It was pretty hot. I even got a boyfriend while I was there. Granted, he was a crusty old cowboy that didn't have all his teeth but hey, a boyfriend's a boyfriend right?

Oh, and if you're awake at 2am something fun to do is read Mormon Doctrine... especially the part about 'sex immorality'. And, really it's only funny because you'll need a dictionary to understand a word he writes. And, because it's so 'hellfire and damnation'. And hellfire and damnation are always funny at 2am.

No comments: