20 December 2007

T minus 2 weeks to 3-0 = CONTEST!

I know I should really only be thinking about Jesus' birthday this time of year. But, in exactly 14 days I will be thirty years old. Thirty. 3-0.


My brain can't even process that concept.

I know I'm not going to die or anything. I know everyone says the thirties are way better than the twenties and I believe them. But, still... I can't help but be just a little scared about my birthday. Seriously. THIRTY!

ok... just breathe... just breathe...

Well, instead of panicking too much I've decided that it's best to celebrate! That means that YOU get to celebrate with me. YOU are getting a gift for my birthday! OK... so not ALL of you. THREE of you. One for each decade. Three lucky random winners will receive a give from me in the mail- some of my favorite things, things that make me happy and my "cropstar v.29: this was a crazy year" soundtrack. I know you're all excited... all 5 of you.

Leave me a comment and on January 3rd I'll pick the winners!

Happy two weeks until my birthday everyone!
PS- Me= Utah 12/22 thru 1/1 if anyone in utah wants to hang. let me know.

9 comments:

Anne said...

Happy birthday Christy!! I wouldn't know, but I'm SURE 30 is gonna be fabulous...

Ashley said...

Happy Early Birthday! And turning 30 isn't nearly as bad as anticipating turning 30.(I promise!)
Thanks for inviting me over the other night! You and your friends are great.

TUG said...

You totally stole my idea about writing on turning 30 . . . at least I have 6 more months.

Merry Christmas.

Unknown said...

30 is actually surprisingly fun. I think all the people (and magazines) are right.

Plus, my best friend just turned 30 and she snagged a hot new young boyfriend who's only 23. Now think about this carefully. 23! TWENTY-THREE. So much more trainable...

* You'll be fine, I'm sure.

melissa said...

haha! Christy, you kill me! You realize that now we have to do something wicked fun for your birthday. We have to start the decade out right. What shall we do, what shall we do...? Thunder from Down Under? Done and done!

Heather Bay said...

Happy Approaching Birthday! I can't wait to be 30, which is coming surprisingly quick.

Amanda said...

30 is awesome. Once you get there you will never look back.

And I hope I am a random winner. Or a not so random winner. Whatever you have to do.

Salt H2O said...

30 Flirty and Fabulous. You're going to love 30.

Lisa said...

Happy Birthday!!!! At 30 I got my dream job and met my future husband...so I think its a pretty magical year--highly recommend it! Hope your day is wonderful! Definitely a great day to celebrate you!