11 May 2008

WW - Week... I can't remember how many.

It's been a rough couple of weeks. I've been up and down on the scale. My lazy tendencies have caught up with me. I'll tell ya what! If you don't plan, it is awfully hard to eat healthfully. I've had a hard time being motivated to really follow the WW program but I've noticed there are a lot of little changes that have occurred in my habits. I'm more cognizant of how much water I'm drinking, how many fruits/vegetables I'm eating, how much calcium I'm getting, etc and making a more concerted effort. If I do eat fast food I no longer eat ALL of the french fries. Little things make little differences.

Every Friday morning at 7am for the past 2 months I've been at my WW meeting. I love my meetings. The leader and all the members are hilarious and so fun. I really look forward to going. Well, yesterday morning I slept right through my alarm and I was SO SAD! I mean, I don't particularly look forward to getting weighed but I love the camaraderie and the inspiration I get each week. I know attending meetings and the weekly weigh in are so important so this morning after running I went to a meeting (and good news, it was my Friday morning leader who I love!) and got weighed in.

How'd it go? I'm down 5 lbs this week!

1 comment:

the author said...

Way to hang in there. My sister started about the same time as you and has a similar story. You guys are my hero. So far, I have gained about 5 lbs. According to my books, I should have gained about 2. Ah, well. :) Hope your trip today goes well! So excited for you. I'm doing a little vicarious living through you for a while. Hope that's okay!