01 January 2009

Christy Cropper Photography

*an email I just sent to all my contacts. Same info applies to you!

Hello friends and family!

I'm excited to be venturing (slowly but surely) into a new career field- Photography!

I've done a fair amount of landscape work but am looking to expand into wedding and portrait photography within this next year (Hurray for 2009!). You can check out some of the work I've posted on my blog at http://cropstar.blogspot.com/search/label/photos and I will eventually start posting all photography work at http://christycropperphotography.blogspot.com/ (say that 10 times fast!)

As I need to expand (ie. start) my portfolio and get some much needed practice doing portraits I'm offering free photo sessions for the month of January (after which my fees will be very modest until I become legit... too legit to quit). Anything from family photos to individual shots. This will include a CD of all the best shots as well as several "enhanced" photos (read: I also need to practice using photoshop!)

Some ideas:
Family group shots
Couples
Children
Newborns
Pregnancy
Head shots
Senior portraits
Pets
Engagements
Bridals/Groomals

I am really excited about this and would absolutely love to "shoot" you and your families. Please feel free to refer any of your friends and family to me as well. The more shooting I do the better!

Feel free to contact me via email at christycropperphotography@gmail.com to schedule a shoot. If there is enough interest from you Utah folks I would love to make a trip up towards the end of the month.

I hope your Christmas was lovely and wish you a very HAPPY NEW YEAR! Love to you all!
-Christy

PS- to all the Las Vegans, I'm still accepting piano students if you (or anyone you know) are interested in piano lessons.

3 comments:

Kristen said...

Wow, I am so proud of you! Your photography is beautiful, and I can't wait to see more. Many blessings in this new year as you expand and magnify your talents. I only wish I could take advantage of the free snapshot op!

Erinn said...

That is a great photo of you Christy! I love it!! :) Good luck hun!

Marleen said...

You are an amazing lady. Do you know that? Way to go on the photography business.