09 January 2009

i ain't no childbride

When I get married I'm not going to change my Facebook**** status to "married" and my new last name* the day I get married like so many childbrides** do.

No, I'm going to change them the day before I get married just so I can booyah in their faces for being lame enough to wait as long as they did.

See... ya learn a thing or two from being single for as long as I have.











*Let it be known that in real life when I do actually get married I am not changing my last name. This is not out of principle. It's out of shear laziness.
**Also let it be known that this is not a bitter diatribe. No really. I swear***.
***Does it sound like I'm trying to convince myself?
****Let's be Facebook friends. I only need 8 more friends to get to 400 and I'm all about the numbers.

6 comments:

C and C Young said...

I need to get my butt to the ss office....I'm lazy and am still legally craven. Truthfully, I'm just waiting to see if it works out. I'm not going to the ss office twice.

Kristina P. said...

You're so philosophical.

The Black Widow said...

I've got you beat, I am going to do it as soon as I am engaged, just to shove it in your face EVEN EARLIER. Booyah!

cropstar said...

Oh yeah??? I'm going to do it when I start dating someone. No! When I meet someone I WANT to date. Hell! I'm just going to do it NOW!
Beat that!

chelle. said...

hilarious.
i'm totally changing mine when i meet someone i want to date, too.

Smart Helm said...

I really like the "what I am looking for" response.

I think its my favorite.

Yup.. definitely my favorite. Good luck with that!

Word Verifier "nochess"... nochess dias?