22 May 2009

i got my hair did... it didn't do like that before

I've been threatening to do it for years. I couldn't come up with 5 good reasons not to do it. So...

I took some before pictures.

And then The Other One chopped off my locks. Doesn't it look like she's enjoying it a little too much?

And then I cried. Lit'rally.

15 inches. Gone.

This is why I should never let my hair air dry without product in it. Hello, 80's!

I usually love when people play with my hair but not like this.

The Other One did her magic and made me down right sassy.
Sometimes when your friend does your hair after hours at the salon she makes you clean up your own hair. And then you realize that you have had a sh'load of hair and that your friend cut most of it off. I'm still freaking out.

8 comments:

nathalia said...

i LOVE the sassy look! Well... this just proves that ANY look is sexy on you! Sorry you cried! I'm sure your hair was resurrected.

Anne said...

so hot!!!

Mucky-Muck Maren said...

You look amazing!!! Love it, LOVE IT!

KIRI said...

I love your hair. . . i love looking at it i want to touch it!!!

chloe said...

Seriously...you look AMAZING!!! I love it! I definitely understand the pain of chopping it all off, but there's something so liberating about it, too.

j said...

i. LOVE. it. oh wow. it's fantastic.

this will be so liberating when you run, too. which, btw, i'm very jealous of right now. that and your hair. ah, coveting. your blog brings out the sinner in me. :)

Amanda said...

I totally love it too. I wish I looked as good with short hair as you do. But then again you look good with any length of hair.

And you do have a sh'load of hair. Were you there when Jo Jo brushed out her hair and we hid a dozen unsharpened yellow pencils in that big mass? She had a lot of hair too. Sadly, not as sexy as yours.

Heidi said...

Cute cute cute!