28 May 2009

more facebook fun

I used to be in this ward that has this bishop that is... well... he's just Bishop Z. To know him is to love him. The best thing about him is his status updates. Full of righteousness, they are.

Today's was not atypical:
Bishop Z is ready to find all the members at the temple!!!
The follow up comment was gold:
will they be hiding?

What's tricky about being friends with your Bishop on Facebook is censorship.

My status today:
Cropstar is warmed up like biscuits... yeah, dance biscuits.
Bishop Z's follow up comment:
Hey dance biscuit where is the party?
My desired follow up comment:
In my pants.

2 comments:

Heather Bay said...

i love this post. so. much.

j said...

this is awesome. i'm always hesitant to put peeps from church on facebook... :)

that bishop cracks me up!!! will they be hiding....