02 October 2006

Another weekend report arriving a week late

ok... This is a report of the weekend of September 22nd-23rd. Because it was so dark outside and I have so not a quality camera I coudln't take any photos of the good food or mad dancing we were doing at the Greek Festival but here are a few from inside the church. (You can see more photos of the festival at lasvegasdailyphoto.blogspot.com)


So that was friday. Saturday was better documented. A gaggle of us went to the UNLV vs BYU womens volleyball game to support #2, Brittani Lumsden! Woot! Brit seriously rules!!

Look at the goofy BYU fans...
They're not having nearly as much fun as the UNLV fans!!
Why? Because "Real Mormons are Rebels!!"
Many of you may be wondering what we do when we're not playing Dance Dance Revolution. Well I'll tell you. We play KARAOKE REVOLUTION!!
Here's Lissa. She's a little too embarassed to go stand by her score because it wasn't very good... she can do so much better.
Lauren got Gold. That's respectable.
Although Paul's falsetto rendition of "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" was hands down the funniest thing I've ever heard (and gave me the best ab workout from laughing I've ever had), he didn't pass. Poor Paul. He wins Mr Congeniality.
Brett's rendition of 'New York New York' was also heartbreaking.
Paul thinks he's a superstar because he kept winning.
Wendi brought us all to tears with her rendition of "Wind Beneath My Wings." Wendi- YOU are the wind beneath MY wings!
Oh! Did everyone see that I went double platinum?! Whuhuh!

1 comment:

Kara said...

I'm sorry I missed such a fun weekend and all those big-lips.

Las Vegas missed you this weekend and is glad to have you back.