24 October 2006

Between a Rock and a Hard Place

I don't even know what to say about this book other than "Awesome!"

I had to stay up until 2am last night to finish it because I couldn't put it down. It was really amazing to think about the tenacity of the human body and spirit when they are pushed beyond their limits. FYI- for those of you who don't know, this is a book written by the guy who got trapped in a Utah slot canyon for 5 days then ended up cutting off his hand to free himself.

So, I HIGHLY recommend "Between a Rock and a Hard Place" by Aron Ralston

Any suggestions about what I should read next?

3 comments:

Kara said...

Umm, yeah! Have you forgotten already?

And I quote,

"cropstar5 said...
I think I know what my next book is gonna be!! Great review Krara."

cropstar said...

TOUCHE!

Arty Farty said...

yours was the first blog i came to. have a nice life. im Sam.