10 October 2006

I'm a girl...

We gals don't like guys to think we're psycho (physco much?) but we really are.

Anyway, this morning I watched a slide show of my fried Rapsli's wedding. So happy for him and his bride. I really should have gone to the wedding. It would have been a good excuse to go to Switzerland. The bride and groom were beautiful. But, in the end I just felt sorry for myself and wished that all my friends were watching my wedding slide show thinking I was beautiful.
So, if I never get married, just tell me I make a beautiful bride anyway. Okay?

I've been talking weddings with a friend... a girl friend... and not my wedding, hers. It gets me all excited and giddy and it's not even my wedding. I'm just so super happy for her. We girls dream of our weddings our whole lives so it's hard not to get excited about them.

This has been a week of trying not to think too much and over analyze everything. It makes me crazy but I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who is like that. All girls do it.

Anyway... there are my random thoughts for the day.

No comments: