06 September 2007

fotos

I FINALLY got my laptop back! Hurray! Thank goodness I'm online all day at work otherwise I would have died without my computer for so long. Anyway, I finally got to get all my photos of my camera. Here's just some of them showing what I've been up to for the last month:

I found a giganta bug in the parking lot at work. My coworker decided to be funny and put it on my keyboard while I was at lunch. Super not funny.

I went to Lake Mead but it was too windy to do anything fun.

Collin tried on my shoes and looked hotter than I do wearing them.

I stamped my first set of drawings at work.

I finally finished Harry Potter 7. I should have known better than to take it to work with me. It sat there taunting me, tempting me to read. But it was so good!

Pre-Arm Waxing
Post-Arm Waxing. Sometimes it's painful being pretty.

I went hiking up Redrock and found some cool pools.

I went to a 51s game (oh the baby dodgers...) and unintentionally showed up wearing the same outfit as my best friend.

Skating party. Still loving the pink stirrup pants.

Went camping.

United with the other MCoDs (Midnight Commandos of Death).

Spent the Labor Day weekend in UT with the fam. We drove the Nebo Loop and found a little pocket of red rock. Utah is so beautiful!
I tried to fly but it didn't work out so well. I was laughing too hard.


We had an AWESOME book club! I seriously felt smarter afterwards. These gals are fabulous!

3 comments:

melissa said...

Book club?! Fun! How was I not invited? Oh, is it because I can't read. Whatever. I would have just gone for the cupcakes anyway!

Erinn said...

Oh!! These pictures are so great!!! :D I love your blonde highlights! :)

f*bomb. said...

O, look!
I love that you are friends with my friends! Say hello to Rachel & Cory and Jessie!