13 September 2007

Randon... I mean, Random

When I was a senior at USU I was so in love with a guy named Randon that was in my ward. I never, ever talked to him. Not once. But I was pretty sure we were gonna get married. This really has nothing to do with anything except that I just wanted to explain the title of this post. Anyway... random.
  1. I just realized it's Pumpkin Spice creamer/syrup season. I'm heading to Starbucks for lunch so that I can get a hot choco with pumpkin spice flavoring. Heavenly...
  2. I'm totally addicted to Lily Allen. Seriously I've been listening to her CD nonstop for 2 days now.
  3. I'm going to Mexico tonight. I'll be playing with orphans until saturday night. I wonder how many Chiclets I'm going to come back with.
  4. The other night I saw an advertisement for the debut of Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders: Making the Team 2 and for the first time in my life thought, "I have GOT to get TiVo so that I don't have to miss that"... and I was serious. And that's when I realized I need to get help. I'm not too worried about missing the show though since I'm pretty sure they're going to re-air it about two thousand times throughout the season. Of course DCC isn't the only thing I'd TiVo. There are a lot of other uplifting, educational and inspiring shows I'd record- The Hills, The Girls Next Door, The Bachelor, Newport Harbor, Tori & Dean: Inn Love, etc, etc, etc...

4 comments:

Erinn said...

Lol!!! You are so funny!!! I love you!!

brandi (and tim) said...

I love people who like hot cocoa enough to drink it in 100 degree weather.

~b

melissa said...

You kill me. I'm so sad I didn't get to come to Mexico with you guys this time. Oh well, there will be other trips. Ummm....I can't believe you're just now jumping on the Lily Allen wagon. I love her!!! She was supposed to come Sept. 7th, but she ended up cancelling because her work visa didn't go through. Boo! Next time I hear of her coming in town you have to come with us though! Woo hoo!

Unknown said...

You might think I'm making this up, but I really think I know who you're talking about. I mean, how many guys named RANDON could have possibly been at Utah State?