25 September 2007

i LOL'd

so i was just reading the blog of a friend of a friend that i've actually met. anyway, whatevs... here's the point:
she posted a little "i got tagged and had to do this" thing where you come up with your spy name or nascar name or stripper name by combining your parents names and your favorite colors or something like that. anyway... i decided to kill a little time and write down my answers on a post-it. it was kinda lame until i got to my Star Wars Name.
to find your Star Wars name combine the first 3 letters of your last name with the first 2 letters of your first name.
go ahead... try it with my name. if you know me, this will be hilarious.

if you don't know me... well, i'll just tell ya. my StarWars name is...

wait for it...

wait for it...

croch

yep. still funny.

8 comments:

TUG said...

That's hot . . . totally hot!!!

Caras!

chloe said...

Ha ha ha!!!

melissa said...

hahahahaha! Seriously?! I don't think anyone can beat that.

Lisa said...

Yep, totally laughed out loud!

Erinn said...

LOL!! Oh Christy!!! Thats the best!!

Katie said...

RAD

f*bomb. said...

Waahhahahaahaaa!

ps-
you MUST find my dear friend who just moved out there- if there is a cute, sweet blonde nursing student named Katie Rose, you go find her and love her and give her many hugs for me, mmmkay?

chloe said...

you're a slacker!