06 April 2010

5 days in UT + pictures = awesome

Everytime I leave Utah I think maybe I shouldn't be leaving. It's home and I love it.

Driving. Driving Driving.
I know it's super vain to post (mediocre) pictures of myself on le blog (even though it's my blog and I can do whatever I want) but, I just wanted you to see my blue hair because I love it. I'm so badass (not really).


My crazy Auntie Lu and Jane. Tongan dances... well there are just not words enough to discribe.
See what I mean? Seriously. Are you seeing this?! I didn't even try to be stealthy in order to get this picture.
My sis and me. We be good posers.
Meeting up with my favorite SuperBonBon. Love. Love. Love.
Bein' all cute and junk in downtown Provo.
Workin' it with the locals.
So much cotton candy! Cotton Candy with PopRocks! Genius!
Conference with the ladies.
Other really good stuff happened but I don't have pictures to prove it.

Dear Utah, you always treat me right. I'm ready to come back.

2 comments:

nathalia said...

Love the blue hair, the bangs, and your eyes! You're beautiful!

You're ready to go back to plasticity, eh? Give me 5 to 8 more years and I'll join ya!

the author said...

Pssht. I am Pssssht off at myself for not getting in touch with you. I kept thinking that I should call you. Did I call? Noooooo. Bad Val. Glad you had fun!