24 April 2010

Jacob & Lisa: give them a baby

Apparently this has turned into a Mom Blog. But, I'm not the mom.

Meet my dear friend Lisa and her husband Jacob (who I'm sure would be my dear friend if we lived anywhere near each other and spent any quality time together because the guy is awesome). There is a very special spot in my heart for these guys. I'm not sure why but you know when people come into your life and you just adore them? That's what happened when I met Lisa and subsequently Jacob.
These guys were just approved to adopt! Hurrah!
You can read their beautiful profile HERE.

Please, if you or anyone you know of is looking for some awesome parents, consider them. If I had a baby I'd give it to them because I'm 100% sure they will be way better parents than I could ever be!

No comments: