01 April 2010

Goodbye, Vegas. Hello, Utah.

I'm heading up north for a long weekend (me and all the other Mormons making the semiannual pilgrimage). Me, I'm just going home. R&R.

Thought I'd make a mix for the drive. I like driving alone but I need entertainment.

"This is a long drive for someone with nothing to think about"
1. Animal - Neon Trees *New fav band
2. Burden of Tomorrow - Tallest Man On Earth
3. Unloveable - Babybird *Soul wrenching, anyone?
4. We Will Walk - Matisyahu
5. All the Pretty Girls - fun.
6. Middle Distance Runner - Sea Wolf
7. Lasso - Phoenix *Have I mentioned how much I love Phoenix?
8. Float On - Modest Mouse *This song is on almost every single mix I make.
9. Fireflies - Owl City *Guilty pleasure
10. Walking On A Dream - Empire of the Sun
11. Hot Venom - Miniature Tigers
12. Spaceman - The Killers
13. Fire & Rain - Mat Kearney *Crush
14. Selfish Jean - Travis
15. I'm A Machine - Shark Speed
16. 1983 - Neon Trees
17. Rome - Phoenix *Seriously, I really like them!
18. Tik Tok (cover) - Air Raid Anthem *SOOO much better than the original

Most likely I'll just be listening to The Killers "Day & Age" and The Neon Trees "Habits" albums the whole way. I cannot get enough of them this week.

Email me if you want a copy of the mix. I'll send ya a disc.

5 comments:

kalanicut said...

I would like a copy. Purdy please. I promise it's a gift I'll trayzure, with playzure, beyond mayzure. (just wanted to get your language skills tuned up for general conference...ehe-hee-hee.)

Salt H2O said...

You tricked me- I thought you were moving to Utah to which I was going to yell.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DON'T DOOO IT

but a long weekend is totally acceptable. carryon.

rychelle said...

i want one! i want one!

:)

KIRI said...

can i please have a one?

Steph said...

I am late on this bandwagon, but I would love to have a copy of this...