01 November 2007

Happy Holidays indeed!

HALLOWE'EN WAS AMAZING!!
I'm not even kidding, it was like, the best ever!
2 house parties, vampire cupcakes, apple bobbing, pinatas, costume contest, mad dancing, tons of photo taking. This is why I LOVE this holiday.

I'd post photos but I'm way too tired. So you can check them all out here.
But just so you know what I was:











OK, no one else really figured it out either.
See, Ms Geography was a modern Dorthy and I was the modern Wicked Witch. Get it? Totally brill if you ask me.
Also... I forgot to wish everyone a happy nevada day earlier. Hope it was as good for you as it was for me.

3 comments:

melissa said...

Oh my Nevada day was good!! ;) wink! haha

I had soooooo much fun last night at the parties. I swear Halloween gets better every year and I don't know if I can handle it!

f*bomb. said...

ummm...Who gave Katie Rose the black eye?!?! WHO!?!?
You're on my list now, sucka.

Always Summer said...

Hey! I just saw your comment on my blog and this is so fun and funny that we are blogger friends now. And I love halloween too, so good to hear another fan of the best holiday ever!!!