12 November 2007

i'm baaaack!

did you miss me?
i know you did.
sorry i was gone so long... ok, not that sorry. i just spent 10 days here:
and here:
wandering around with crazy hair like this:
swimming with turtles and getting attacked by a shark (ok maybe it was a rock):
enjoying beautiful scenery such as this (not just myself. the trees, beach and sunset too):
there was also snorkling, tanning, CEO, eating, surfing, shaved ice and great times with the fam involved too. i love the motherland.
today it's back to life, back to reality and i miss my family, hawaii and especially the shave ice.

9 comments:

Salt H2O said...

rough life you've got there.

chloe said...

So jealous!

nathalia said...

Welcome back! Missed you! The tan and crazy hair look great!

melissa said...

Oh, how I missed you while you were gone, but it the pics are beautiful and I'm so jealous! It looks like that rock really rocked you! Ouch! I'm so glad you're back though, and I'm glad we were able to watch The Hills together again - the way it should be. :)

f*bomb. said...

I love those crazy trees that have branches that become roots- they were just made for swinging!

TUG said...

Yet, the true question is did you wash you hair while you were there?

cropstar said...

HAHA! touche thomcarter. TOUCHE!
and yes i did wash my hair. every day in fact, which is way more often than i normally do.
tho the fact that my washed hair and my unwashed hair look exactly the same worries me a bit. is that a good thing or a bad thing??

cropstar said...

i love that i'm the central focus of each photo. i'm so vain... i probably think this blog is about me

Erinn said...

OH!!!!!!! HOW FUN!!!!!!!

I became so jealous that I decided to go to Mexico before xmas... lol, j/k your not the reason Im going but Im still going, but ID much rather be in Hawaii!!!