04 April 2008

WW- Week 2

Luck. It had to be luck this week. There's no logical reason behind the weight loss. My fam was in town all weekend and we ate out once or twice a day. I tried to make good choices but I also used the excuse that it was the weekend and a special weekend because I was with family so it didn't matter if I counted points or not. So I didn't. But come tuesday morning I began to worry a little about how fast friday morning was coming so I tried really hard to have 3 good days following the 3 bad days. I like to think I was shocking my body into losing weight by mixing things up a bit. Well, it worked. As I stepped on the scale this morning I was just hoping for any tiny loss or at least to stay the same. But! I'm down 2.6lbs this week!

A HUGE THANK YOU goes out to everyone who has been so supportive! You have no idea how much your encouragement means to me. No idea.

4 comments:

chloe said...

Woot!!!

Amanda said...

You rock. Seriously. Keep it up!!!

C and C Young said...

Should we expect anything less from the Cropstar? Congrats you calorie burning machine. Keep up the good work!!!

f*bomb. said...

See? I told you, sister!
Mix it up, keep your body guessing, and constantly challange your routine. It's not just losing weight- it's keeping your body in tip-top shape. You never know when you'll have to be prepared- either by famine or a beach opp. where the paparazzi are present.