09 December 2008

Finally found what I'm looking for... in a relationship.

*more photos coming soon

As you noticed (or not) I’ve been away for a while. Much of this is due to the fact that I am now in a serious relationship … with these two:

The Black Widow & The Other One

OK, OK sorry. I always hate when people try and trick you into thinking they’re datable/marryable. Lest you worry, I’m still here. Your singleton friend, ever faithful, ever true. Ever undatable, ever unmarryable (apparently).

But, I am happy. I’m always happy (except when I’m not, but I digress). The point here is to tell you about my lovers, er… girlfriends, er… friends. Don’t get the wrong idea about me. I’m all about the men. (Hey Balls*, have I ever told you how much I LOVE MEN?) But a girl needs her girls and let me tell you… I got awesome girls!

Every Tuesday night has turned into DATE NIGHT with The Black Widow (the erstwhile Consumer) and The Other One. Our relationship started out strong- a weekend trip to UT which included egregious amounts of food (Hello JDawgs!), a dress-up/photo shoot and SingStar! (obviously…) Things went so well that we took family photos (I'll show you later). And, decided that we need to see each other on a weekly basis.

Tuesday 1 was food again… TC’s Rib Crib. Excuse me while I wipe the drool off my keyboard. If you ever come visit me in Vegas I’m pretty sure we should eat here.

Tuesday 2 was the drive in movie. How long has it been since you’ve been to the drive in? I highly suggest going again. Soon. Seriously. So. Fun. True to form we had food and lots of it. What food? KFC! We’ve been on a KFC bender ever since because damn, that was good. Oh, and we had candy. Lots of it. What can I say… We like food!

Tuesday 3 was a failure as I was out of the country (ie. I was in Utah) and had to miss out. It’s true what they say about absence making the heart grow fonder.

Tonight is Tuesday 4 and thus marks our one month anniversary and subsequently my longest serious relationship to date (kidding… kind of). We’re going to go see it snow in Las Vegas. “But it doesn’t snow in Las Vegas!” I hear you thinking. I know. It doesn’t. But keep in mind that everything about Las Vegas is artificial (and yes, the breasts are very much included in that statement) so naturally we’d have artificial snow. You know what’s NOT artificial about Las Vegas? The cold and the wind. BRR!

Now would be the appropriate time to congratulate me on finally finding a fulfilling, serious relationship.

*This is not nearly as dirty as it sounds. Balls is a person.

2 comments:

Anne said...

Congats! Here's to many more anniversaries! :)

nathalia said...

Drah-vins? Wonderful way to watch movies. And congrats! Having magnificent women around you is always key. Thanks for reassuring us you like the men. I didn't think your fish swam upstream... :)