15 February 2007

3 sets of 12 reps

I've always been a pretty vain person. But, now my vanity has reached an all new high. I actually have a crush on my bangs. I'm totally obsessed with the new hair style. Here's proof of how great I look:
1) the overall view
2) the close up
c) the suglasses bangs combo

My stylist told me I'd have to train my bangs since I haven't had bangs for about 22 years. The great thing about training your hair is that it doesn't get sore like your muscles do. I think my sets and reps are going well. Whaddya think??

ps- I just got a new camera so there will be lots more photos here. My other camera died because I dropped it too many times. oops.

1 comment:

Kara said...

Bangalicious! Looks fantastic. Can't wait to see it in person next week. (Have fun in UT.)

I still think Wendi should get herself some bangs too, but she doesn't want to look like she's copying me.