12 February 2007

Today, I'm pretty much in love with this guy: And this guy:


And also with this guy:
At a future date... like, maybe later on this afternoon... I'll take the opportunity to bear my testimony of country music and share my conversion story. But as for now I'll just say that I'm in love with country. All I want to do this summer is go see all my favorite country artists in concert. Who's in?
Might I also just make mention of the fact that I cry almost everytime I listen to country. Granted I have been extra weepy lately... cuz that's what boys make you do... cry.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girl, I am glad you have finally seen the light. I only wish that I could have been part of what influenced you sooner. Remember all those Thursday nights I would go country dancing? The man pics from your entry are exactly the reason why I did it... Amanda

Kara said...

Cropstar wrote: "Might I also just make mention of the fact that I cry almost everytime I listen to country."

That's precisely why I stopped listening to country music. (And the fact that the songs that aren't good are extremely lame.)

Have fun at Rascal Flats!

cropstar said...

Touche Kara. You're right about the lame songs being extremely lame.

Amanda... can we go back in time?? I'm dying for some Retrix action! Isn't that what that place was called? Anyway, I have you and JoJo to thank for being my country fellowshippers. I couldn't have converted had it not been for you. And what was our one roommates name... the one that LOVED Alan Jackson? She helped too.