08 February 2007

Handy Girl

OK the title of this post totally reminded me of the SNL commercial for "Handi-off". Funniest thing.

Anyway... I figured out why I had no hot water. Ya see, I just may have been fiddling around with my circuit breakers because I finally found the circuit box which for some unknown reason is on the outside wall of my garage giving the world full access to it. I assume I messed with the circuit tied to the water heater and caused my pilot light to go out. After a little research I found out I could just turn the thing off and restart it and the pilot light would magically come back on. Good thing I didn't have to pay a repair man to come do that. I'm so smart. I'm smart enough to get hot water and use the situation as an excuse not to come to work. Brilliant.

Cheers for long, blazing hot showers!

No comments: