24 February 2007

I could live there...

I took a road trip home this weekend with a side trip to Price. Beautiful!I went down to see this character... 2 week old Cannon.
Cannon is the product of Stacy and Erick. Stacy has been my best friend since 1984, 23 years ago, when she moved into the house next door. I'd say she's more family than friend and I'm totally in love with her little fam!
But these characters stole all my attention.
Hunter and Zac I LOVE you!
They got it!
And they're just so cool!
And they do clean up well.
Ah! They're so cute they break my heart!
But I fear for that poor baby.
With 2 big brothers like this he's got no hope.
Monday morning I woke up to this.
Welcome to winter!
But it does have a magical effect.
Snow is the thing that I love and hate about Utah. I love living outside of "the bubble" but I hate being so far away from these kids and my fam. I'm frightened to admit that more that once the thought that ran through my head was "I could move back here."

No comments: