12 July 2007

sytycd psychic

so last night after watching sytycd i pretty much guessed exactly who was going to be in the bottom 3 and who was going to go home tonight. i was totally right. good call on the part of the judges. oh, and can i just say that my very favorite part of yesterday's show was when Adam Shankman said that danny was arrogant. AMEN! it was so classic.

so at this point kam & lacey, pasha & sarah, dom & sabra are all in a three way tie for my favorite couple. and i finally figured out how to add video (so not hard) so here's dominique and sabra doing hip hop choreographed by shane sparks. SO HOT!! seriously, when he picks her up? HOT!!


2 comments:

Anne said...

I love this show!! I forgot how much I loved Sabra and Dom, that piece was awesome. I think Shawn Sparks is my favorite after Wade Robson. Wade just can't go wrong, he's incredible!! I have the biggest crush on Kameron, he's delicious. Hopefully he sticks around for a long LONG time.

How did you post a video within a post? I only know how to post it as its own entry and it bothers me.

f*bomb. said...

Pasha is like the foreign exchange student you are fascinated by in Jr Hight, but since he's kinda different, you can't really like him openly because you're not mature enough to appreciate his culture yet.

I appreciate you now, Pasha. You and your completely unselfconcious grin and gleehearted performances.