19 July 2007

wade

we were pretty amped to see little wade robson appear as a judge on sytycd tonight. tho if wade's judging that means wade's not choreographing. oh well. i was perfectly content to watch him judge.
we got talking about how we'd love to see wade dance, which got us talking about 'the wade robson' project (none of which i actually got to watch on mtv because i was busy serving the Lord), which then got us talking about how we could probably find some stuff on youtube.

so, ladies and gentlemen... may we all take a moment (or 6minutes & 30seconds) to appreciate how amazing wade robson really is:



oh, also... i have no idea who's getting sent home this week. my best guess is hok and lauren (if she makes it to the bottom 3) but really i had a hard time guessing this one. my fav of the night had to be dom & sabra. so fun.

4 comments:

Katie said...

The fox trot was my fav. But Danny grates on my nerves.

melissa said...

um...I might be even more in love with Wade now than I was before. Thanks for that. So, I didn't watch the results show last night, but I checked on Fox this morning for the results. I'm sad to see Hok go, and I too thought that it was Lauren's time to go. I liked Anya, but it was either her or Lauren next, so c'est la vie. I'm not gonna lie, I'm not feeling as drawn to SYTYCD anymore. I so not as into it this year as I was last year. I LOVE Sabra, but she's pretty much the only one I'm rooting for at this point. It's sad really.

Anonymous said...

I love Wade!!! I watched his entire show when it was on!!! I loved watching that show...I love that kid!!! Yeah that probably was when you were on your mission... Sorry I don't know anyone on the show this year...I was more into A.I. But they always talk about Sabra here on Fox 13 UTAH!!!!

...love, me...your sistah

f*bomb. said...

Is Wade the hottie who slept with Britney Spears a million years ago?

I don't know anybody's name or face, but I know everybody's backstory.