22 July 2007

grown up stuff

last week as i turned onto my street on my way home from work i looked at my little house and realized that i own a home. it's mine. i own it. whoa. it's not that i forgot (believe me i remember every single month when i have to pay the mortgage & hoa fees), it's just that sometimes i can't believe i'm an adult. it's scary and cool and overwhelming all at the same time.

one of my favorite things about having my own home is having friends in my home.
saturday night was pretty typical- grub, bocce, convo. however... sometimes things get silly. tonight collin tried on my 4" heels and owned them! check out his pose:
photos coming soon
what was even more frightening than that was when we went downstairs and caught matt & josh spooning while playing karoake revolution. in josh's words: "we had to! it was the ghost song!" yes. they were spooning and singing 'unchained melody'. scary things happen in this house.
video coming soon

2 comments:

chloe said...

I so miss my house! Seriously!

Erinn said...

I am devistated that I missed out on Matt and Josh spooning!!!! I wish you got a picture!!!! LOL!!! Aww! I miss you guys!!! <3