27 July 2007

i swear this blog isn't always about sytycd

first off i just have to apologize for pretty much only blogging about sytycd but it's the most exciting thing in life right now. i promise i'll stop blogging about it soon... as soon as the show is over.

wednesdays show was the first week of random partners and i was sad to see my fav couples busted up but excited to see new partner combos. kameron and sabra were beautiful! but my absolute favorite dance of the entire season thus far was sara and neil doing disco! it was phenomenal!! (and i can't find a video of it dang it! help!) sara has been one of my favs all along and neil has totally grown on me (i think lauren was totally bringing him down) so it was fun to watch them together. and seriously, how sexy was sara?! oh i have to mention as well that lacey was so hot this week... again! she's always sexy. see lacey is stripper sexy whereas sara is just sexy sexy.

anyway, i can't even tell you how sick of that stupid john mayer song i was by the end of the show. i hated that song to begin with. and i thought nigel's non-apology on thursdays show was pretty humorous.

so jaimie got the gong and i was totally happy about that. but darling kameron got the boot as well and i have to admit i was totally broken hearted about that. even though i really do think that he's not the best dancer and lacey really carried him the whole time, i love him and his crazy red mohawk.

ok i could say more but i won't. in fact, the only reason i wanted to blog about this was to post the sara and neil video but i can't find it online anywhere so this is just turning into a lame post.

but isn't Christian Bale just lovely? i know this is totally unrelated to everything but i just saw a preview for his new movie that comes out today called Rescue Dawn. i'm so going to see that.

5 comments:

chloe said...

I heart Kameron. Seriously...I'm feeling you on that one. Good times.

Erinn said...

Christian Bale makes me drool! I swear he is the only actor I would go nuts over if I met!! Wheres my spork!?! I want to gobble that man up! hahaha!!!!!!!

TUG said...

I saw Rescue Dawn this weekend. It is wicked intense. Not action, but a heavy war drama. Really good. Enjoy.

Katie said...

I'm gald Jamie is gone...she bugged.

I thought Sara was awesome too, and did you notice that she held that hot pink dress closed across her chest as soon as she was done dancing. I loved that she felt a little bit self conscious. Very endearing.

f*bomb. said...

You're killing me.
Christian Bale has had my heart for years, but ever since his arms in Batman Begins, he can go ahead and have my body, too.

Sorry, girl. I'm calling it now.
Bets are that Sara and Cameron are out. They're always great supporting dancers, but they're with partners who do all the shining. (Danny and Lauren, right?) Which is a shame, because his little all-black outfit that looks like it belonged to Elvis in the spandex years is AMAZING.