30 July 2007

Happy Birthday Mommy!

Today is my mom's birthday. If I had a photo I'd post it. Oh well.
I was in Utah for the weekend so we kinda celebrated her birthday and my parents anniversary (which are both today) yesterday before I headed back down to Vegas.
Since my mom recently quit her job (and since my mother is the hardest person on the planet to shop for) my sister and I thought it would be funny to just give her cash since she's now destitute. It went over pretty well.

Also, in honor of my mom's birthday (or totally by coincidence, whatev...) I went and donated blood again today. Can I just say that the worst part of that experience is having my blood pressure taken. Dang that hurts!

Anyway. It feels like a monday and all I really want to do today is leave work and go watch seasons 1 and 2 of Laguna Beach. That or finish rereading HP6 so I can finally start reading HP7.

2 comments:

TUG said...

Ummmm . . . you should not go back to work until you finish 6 and then 7.

(How nerdy did I just sound)

nathalia said...

ummm... i had no idea that you were into HP... want to try the new paulo coelho book with me?