17 August 2007

My Girl SABRA!

Ah YEAH!
My girl Sabra took the crown! We all screamed when Cat announced her name. Mostly because we were all in a panic that Danny might win and if that happened then we'd all have to disown america and move to a different country, which as Tif put it, would have been very inconvenient for making it to work on friday. But, all is well in the world because the rightful winner won.
Confessions from last night:
  • I cried more than three times during the finale
  • I CRIMPED my hair for the very first time IN MY LIFE (not sure if I'm ashamed or proud of this) in test preps for the most amazing bday party ever (you'll see photos. don't you worry)

3 comments:

melissa said...

I, too, shed a few tears, I must admit. I was so happy that Sabra won because I have loved her from the beginning. She's so stinkin cute and she definitely deserved it. Ok, please don't hate me for saying this, but Danny grew on me...and Missy, Megan, Joni, Patrick,etc. They actually had to try and convince me of his change of heart, and then I witnessed it for myself and was converted. I hated his attitude in the beginning, but I've always thought he was a phenomenal dancer. His personality has come through more in the last few shows and I actually liked him. Don't get me wrong, I didn't want him to win, but he wasn't as bad as I thought. Anyway, yay Sabra!! And p.s. I am soooo excited that you will be attending the party on Monday with crimped hair!

Anonymous said...

...So there are a lot of good dancers that come out of Utah...hmm... apparently I didn't realize this until this show??? How did I miss the memo on that??? I didn't really see Sabra dance because I don't watch the show, but I kept hearing out here how good she was...Anyhow, so are you going to watch reruns until next season??...I think that you should try out!!! After all most of those dances you just flop around anyhow... and for the rest you can just get this video to help you out!!!!! http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3689560270595414198

love me!!!! *~T~*

TUG said...

I am glad that you were happy with the results.

If you were having an 80s theme party I pray that you played some Bon Jovi!!!!