22 August 2007

Push It!

BEST BIRTHDAY PARTY EVER!! I'm so not even joking.
Monday night my friends Melissa, Patrick and Joe had a joint birthday party.
The theme was "Push It" based on the early 90s hit by Salt-n-Pepa.
They rented out the Crystal Palace skating rink, everyone dressed up in their best early 90s fashions and we all went a little crazy. Seriously, best party ever.

The party favors were awesome animal print slap bracelets and the totally classic "Push It" party soundtrack. Here's the playlist:
Push It - Salt-n-Pepa
Humpty Dance - Digital Underground
Can't Touch This - MC Hammer
Waterfalls - TLC
Regulate - Warren G
Kiss From A Rose - Seal
Straight Up - Paula Abdul
Summertime - DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince
The Sign - Ace of Base
Good Vibrations - Marky Mark & The Funky Bunch
(Everything I Do) I Do It For You - Bryan Adams
I Like Big Butts - Sir Mix-a-Lot
This is How We Do It - Montell Jordan
Motownphilly - Boyz II Men
Insane In The Membrain - Cypress Hill
Jump - Kris Kross
I'm Too Sexy - Right Said Fred

Here are the photos I stole from other people since I still don't have my compy and all my photos are stuck on my camera. Yes, I do have crimped hair with scrunchies and yes, those are pink stirrup pants I'm wearing. I looked amazing.

The entire insane group. Yes, all these adults did the hokey pokey.
Mojica and Me
Budinger (aka Zach Morris)
Mojica and Missy (aka Left Eye)

Patrick and Budinger
Katie and Me
Tifani and Jessie (never mind the swoob)
Me, Jessie and Tifani
Jessica, Nicole, Melissa, Tifani, Jessie, Adam (totally not dressed up. lame!), Debbie, Me
Dave
Jared, Budinger, some guy, Patrick, Chris and Joe

Joe and Melissa
Joe (maybe the cutest kid ever)

You're all jealous, aren't you?

9 comments:

melissa said...

No joke....best party ever!!! I seriously had so much fun! Words cannot describe how proud I was of all of our friends for dressing up. It truly was amazing. You really do need to get your computer back so we can see your amazing pictures, too.

Amanda said...

I am jealous... I will have to dig out my crimping iron...

Seriously though do you only have one face you make for the camera? I think your theme song for the night must have been the "Too Sexy" song...

chelle. said...

that is incredibly awesome.
wow.
that is all i can say.

ps. that playlist is amazing.

Erinn said...

I AM JEALOUS!!!!!! Holy cow Christy!! That is sooooo awesome! I wish I could have been there!

BTW-- LOVE THE PLAYLIST!!

TUG said...

Totally Jealous!!!

Katie said...

Yeah, pretty much awesome.

brandi (and tim) said...

Funny, I was just thinking that I *was* so jealous... then I read your last line. Way to rub it in. I love that soundtrack!

~b

f*bomb. said...

O. MY. WORD.

That is IT. I am coming out there and we are so going to party like it's 1994! Ye-ow!

Hi, Jessie!!! (Look up my favourite new person to The Veg...Katie Rose. You will LOVE her!)
-Farrah.

cropstar said...

farrah get here now!
right this second!
it's time to party!