09 August 2007

you want a post? i'll give you a post!

i kind of love you all right now (well, those of you who commented on my last post). i am sorry for depriving you posts for so long (thereby also depriving you of my wit and... well, whatever else it is you come here for). i now present you with some of the random things that have been happening in my life and in my head for the last little while:

my laptop had to go to the hospital for a few weeks and i'm still a bit panicky about it. i may or may not (may) be addicted to the internet so having no access to it at home is quite unsettling. but it's not just the internet that i miss. i am also unable to upload photos (and there are some good ones to be seen) or listen to music at home. it's horrible. at least i have my work computer and can stay connected to the world during the day. tho... i'm not getting any work done at work because i'm too busy internetting. oh well.

god saw fit to bless me with a lot of hair. i have more hair on my head than 10 average heads combined. i've always been grateful for that. but along with blessing me with a lot of hair on my head, god also blessed (cursed?) me with thick eyebrows, arm hair, leg hair and... well, i'll stop there. so, i got my arms waxed today (sister you would be proud). i got tired of having man hair on my arms. it hurt (surprise, surprise) but not as bad as i'd expected it to. now my arms are silky smooth and it's kind of tripping me out a bit. they don't even look like my arms anymore.
i'd show you my before/after photos but, like i said, can't get them off my camera for a few more weeks. anyway, i kept thinking about the jerry seinfeld bit about women, waxing and spiders:
I will never understand how you can take boiling hot wax, pour it onto your upper thigh, rip the hair out by the root, and still be afraid of a spider.
that's just how it is!

i am so in love with neil from sytycd. he's like your friend's hot little brother that you'd feel no guilt about making out with. i requested him as a friend on myspace. haha! i'm so going to put him in my top eight as soon as he accepts me. i voted for him last night. it was the first time i've ever voted for anyone on sytycd. that might be surprising considering how much i blog about sytycd. in fact... i think he warrants a photo. here's the one tif sent me this morning.
nevermind the fact that he looks like he's walking a little like bigfoot here. he's still hot without his shirt on. swoon...

and speaking of hot guys... is it weird that i think bubba sparxxx is kinda hot too? yeah. it's weird. oh well.

and speaking of bubba... i'm feeling like a gangsta thug princess today for some reason. here's my current playlist:
Let's Go - Trick Daddy
Oh Timbaland - Timbaland
Some Cut - Trillville & Cutty
Ms New Booty - Bubba Sparxxx, Mr ColliPark & Ying Yang Twins
Get Low - Lil John & The East Side Boyz
anyone else got any suggestions??

warning: this is the point in this post where you'll want to stop reading if you're a) my dad or b) someone who doesn't want to know about my new bra.

ok. i admit it. i'm totally obsessed with my breasts. i'd show you a photo but there's that whole computer problem and the fact that i don't think it's a good idea to posts photos of my breasts on my blog... though that might up my male readership. hmm...
anyway. here's the story. i bought some sweet new jackets at the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale (that weren't on sale... doh!) because not only were they totally cute but they made my boobs look great. i wore one of them to church the following sunday, looked down and thought, "dang. my boobs look good... but i'll bet they could look better!" so the next day i set off to victoria's secret (i love vics) in search of a new push up bra. i'd never considered a push up before since i'm a fairly well endowed C cup so i never thought it necessary. well assets aren't really assets unless you know how to use them and girls- i now know how to use them! mwuhaha! thanks to my new adjustable cleavage bra (always on the tightest setting for me *wink*) i'm pretty sure i could take over the world or at least bring all the straight men into submission.

7 comments:

chloe said...

Yay! She's back. I have been missing you, as well. And I'm super excited to head to VS to see about this new bra. The only ones I've purchased recently have been of the Champion variety and we all know what those do to boobs.

And, as an esthetician, wax really can work miracles. I do miss my salon days...free waxing anytime I felt the urge to inflict pain on myself. It was a good time and super hair free.

Now, my question is, when are you going to do another race so that I get some running posts?

Amanda said...

Why have you always been a fan of little boys? I don't watch SYTYCD but your blond bombshell looks short and young. Don't hate me for it.

Anyway totally love the post. I wish I could eloquate like you do - "only the tightest setting for you..." I can't wait for those days to return. In fact, I'm pretty sure my hub can't wait either. For now, I have to settle for no support and maximum spread -that is what nursing bras do for ya. Which I am sure is another topic you don't want to think about. :)

Let's see... other topics I'd like to hear about: which famous people you have met lately, running (are you still doing it? I was getting inspired to get up at 6 am), and what you are doing with your now internet free spare time. Thanks.

Erinn said...

OH my goodness!! You make me laugh heartily like a big jolly gentleman!! Lol.. ok, maybe not so vividly so. But yes! Great Blog!!

Anne said...

I've missed you! Good to see you posting!

I'm totally lacking the energy to comment on all of the randomness (however, I really want to!) but I at least want to tell you about the new hip hop/rap song I downloaded. It's 50 Cent's new single from his new album. The song is called Ayo Technology and it features Justin Timberlake and Timbaland and it is freaking awesome. You should definitely check it out. Oh, and Outta Control also by "fiddy cent."

Oh, I'm dying, I recorded the wrong channel last night and missed most of SYTYCD. I was so sad!! I can't believe we're down to three couples already!

Anonymous said...

...LOL...ROLF....YOU are dayum funny!!!...I was laughing outloud and remembered all my windows are open!!!...ha ha ha...Oh well.. The nieghbors missed out on your funniness and they are just jealous that I get to laugh so hard... The stop reading here part was too funny!!!...Well it all was... and it's ok if you are lusting over little boys...because secretly I still have a hope that things will work out for The ROCK and I since he is recently separated... ha haa aaahhaaa... Anyhow, I think that you need to come over and hang out with me... I miss you!!! Thanks again for your humor!!! I love it!!!... *~Tru~*

TUG said...

After reading the post I have officially decided to disregard my Kelly Kapowski blog when it comes to you!

k8 said...

ahahaha! i love my boobs too. i am nowhere near a C but i'm still kind of obsessed with them.