16 August 2007

so nervous!

I'm so excited for tonight! I'm so nervous about tonight! I have no idea who is going to win (though if it's danny i'm going to disown america). Last night I dreamt that I was hanging out with the SYTYCD dancers all night! It was great.

I really feel like there is no clear front runner for tonight's finale. I feel like Sabra should win because she's been amazing at everything and is the most versitile dancer of the group. But I just don't know! Ah!

As much as I love Neil I just don't feel like he's going to win and I'm fine with that. I think my very favorite moment of the entire series is was last night when he said, "Shane was all, like, asking me to be sexy and stuff. And I was like, 'Shane, that's like asking Nigel to be British.'"
Also... Neil is totally my #1 friend on MySpace as of today. Here are some hot hunky photos for your viewing pleasure:



5 comments:

f*bomb. said...

Sooo...What are the chances that...I mean, do you think...Does he like boys?

And I don't care for Danny's eerily lithe body and perfectly crafted bone structure much, either. I'm holding out for Sabra- but Danny will probably take it. I hate him. Weirdo.

cropstar said...

the great news is that he likes GIRLS!!! (yes i'm a stalker and found out that he has a girlfriend)

chloe said...

I know it's all over, but let me just say how not enjoyable watching Danny dance is. Yuk! Too thin. Too feminine. Too much.

melissa said...

Oh sweet mercy! Yes please! My favorite Neil line of the season was when he was like "Actually, this is my first time on the train." Love him!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting all those lovely pictures of Neil (aka my boyfriend). He is toooooo cute. But I knew he wouldn't win. Luckily I love Sabra. She rocks. ;)