17 October 2007

Red Shoe Sunday and Retail Therapy

OK I totally admit that my RS Presidency and I are TOTALLY INSANE. But, hey, we're totally fun! Sunday, October 21st is RED SHOE SUNDAY! We've encouraged all the sisters to wear RED SHOES just for fun. Yes, we're uniting the sisters one pair of RED SHOES at a time. It's gonna work. I'm convinced.

So I went to DSW to find a sexy pair of RED SHOES (because RED SHOES should always be sexy) but accidentally came away with these beauties:

Seriously, are those not the prettiest boots you've ever seen! I had to come home and try them on with all my skirts and dresses (and I'm still wearing them as I type this). Fashion Show! Fashion Show! Fashion Show at lunch!

Well, I didn't find a pair of RED SHOES at DSW so I had to order these babies online when I got home. I couldn't not buy them because they are sexy AND it was free overnight shipping. And 4-3/4" is SO not too high! I can't wait for sunday!
I'm thinking that I need a new dress to go with the new shoes.
I think this one is SO pretty!
But SERIOUSLY! Wouldn't this dress look so awesome with those RED SHOES?!?! If anyone knows where to get a dress like this that DOES NOT COST $355 let me know. It is so hot!

4 comments:

chloe said...

Seriously, what a great idea!!! I love the boots...and shoes...and dresses!

Erinn said...

Great boots and great shoes!! You are too funny!! The Bishop is going to be like... what?

That is awesome! Take a picture! lol..

TUG said...

Wow

Wait, aren't you the RSP?

cropstar said...

yes. yes i am. albeit the most atypical rsp you ever did meet.