25 March 2008

and then there was one...

Forgive the boring sporadic blogs of late. It's not that things haven't been going on. I just haven't felt the need to add any commentary to the events of my life. But, I will add this (to satisfy jeanochka)- last friday my best (vegas) friend (sorry... I use the word "best" a lot so I have to specify which best I'm talking about) got married. Weird. Don't get me wrong- I'm beyond happy for her and her new husband. It's just weird when friends get married. I'm getting used to it by now though. I've had a lot of friend weddings in the past few years. And we've got one more coming up in May (hurray for littlemelfield!) But that means of my little group of Vegas girlfriends I'm the last one standing. Yep... and then there was one... (don't worry... I only cried a little bit and then I went out and partied until 3am with my single friends. Thank goodness I still have some!)

Back to the wedding- I didn't take many photos. I guess I was lazy. But here are a few that I did take-

The ceremony was performed at the Las Vegas LDS Temple by the bride's father. Lovely!
My Las Vegas sisters! Mrs M and I have been best friends for the past few years and I adpoted myself into her family so naturally Bex is like a sister as well. Love these girls!
Dear friends! 3/4 of my presidency.
Some of my very favorite girls in the whole world.
Bex "caught" the bouquet!
And since I did a horrible job taking photos and didn't even get one of the bride and groom I'll include this one taken by their photographer, the AMAZING Rebekah Westover. Incredible right?

3 comments:

chloe said...

Isn't it fun?!

Your hair looks amazing, btw.

C and C Young said...

Everyone looks so pretty! I miss you guys.

Amanda said...

Awwww.