27 March 2008

music sale help!

OK so I just got an email from Barnes & Noble (probably my favorite store ever) announcing a 40% off sale on ALL CD's with NO LIMIT! The cherry on top is that this is added to my member discount. HALF PRICE CD'S PEOPLE!! And since I am wont to spend way too many dollars on itunes I figure I'd best take advantage of this sale and buy up some music I've had my ears on.

GIVE ME SUGGESTIONS! What are you listening to these days that I need to get a hold of?? Sale ends sunday so tell me now! Please??

Here are some CD's that I'm thinking about grabbing:
Vampire Weekend
Feist
Spoon
The Format
Jack Johnson (maybe...)
Yellowcard
Regina Spektor
Ingrid Michaelson
Snow Patrol

Let me know if you want in on the action and I'll forward you the email.

5 comments:

Amanda said...

I totally want in on the action. Forward away.

J.B. said...

I'm glad to see that you have The Format on there. Both of their full lengths are worthy. If you like them, you'll love a group called Limbeck. The cd is called "Hi, everything's great." And of course, Dr. Dre's "The Chronic" is a must have.

cropstar said...

Ah Dre! of course!

Marleen said...

I've been spinning Dan in Real Life soundtrack. Sondre Lerche is amazing.

f*bomb. said...

Send it to me! Send it to me!!!
What an amazing dealio!
Ditto on Sondre Lerche; other soundtracks that are probably great that I don't have:
21 (Magnificent movie, too)
Lars and the Real Girl