21 March 2008

i like you just the way you are

Yesterday would have been Mr. Rogers' 80th birthday. I loved Mr Rogers. I watched it faithfully everyday. Loved it. I still can't wear a zip-up cardigan without zipping it all the way to the top then back down half way.

I adore this little video. I'm not going to lie. It totally made me cry (which is inconvenient since I'm actually wearing makeup today...) Enjoy!



OK I don't know what my problem is (probably that my vegas bff is getting married today and I'm feeling a little reminiscent about life in general) but this totally made me cry as well. It's a little cheesy but really sweet at the same time. And... I didn't realize that Mr. Rogers' middle name was McFeely, as in "Mr McFeely, speedy delivery!"

2 comments:

Marleen said...

I grew up with Mr. Rogers and I have to say that I love that man. His sweaters were great also.

Marleen said...

Oh, I'm linking you. I hope you don't mind.