03 March 2008

not so secret facebook shame

i've seen some really horrible photographs of myself but this one by far takes the cake. my dear friend (who is now shunned) decided he'd post this photo from his bday bash on facebook... for the. whole. world. to. see. it's so shameful that i couldn't keep it to myself. i had to share it with all of you, my sexy readers. so, i present the most awful photo ever taken of me and the comments that followed. i can't believe i'm about to do this...Me: why in the name of all that is good and holy would you ever post this photo of me??? i seriously look 8 bottles of vodka past drunk! curse you!!
MV: hahahahahahahahaha........hahahahaaaaaaaa
MB:
hahahahaha! no, no....you look...really...um...sexy, Christy. Yeah.
Me:
i hate you all.
MT:
Wow Christy....Are those your bed room eyes?
JT:
Josh should be taken out and shot. Christy I am with you!
Me:
Thank you Jessie. I totally agree.
JM
(the evil poster of this photo): you guys are so special-ed.
JT: Yeah, well you ride the short bus to school!
JM: That comment was special-ed.
Me: Your mom is special-ed.
JM: Both my moms are special-ed.

How would you comment?

6 comments:

chloe said...

Well, now you know what you'd look like if you were to get drunk, so that's interesting. Right?

C and C Young said...

LOVESIT. Don't you just love how the internet can be used for good and evil--mostly evil?

Salt H2O said...

the only way to respond is with mass facebook photo revenge. If you don't have any bad pictures of the perp..photoshop one and post it.

Amanda said...

95 miles? You are the bomb.

PS I got your birthday package. It was AWESOME.

brandi (and tim) said...

If that's the worst picture of you, you are a very, very lucky girl.

~b

melissa said...

Oh girl, my comment is already posted on there! P.S. I would also murder JfreakingM! I concur with the facebook revenge comment. It needs to be done. ;) I will research and see what I have also.