11 July 2008

I like myself more than I should

Saw this on a few other blogs and loved it. Thought I'd see what I look like. Behold, 'tis I:

My eval- I seriously love that this random chick totally captures my personality. I'm drooling a bit at the yumminess shown- creme brulee, brownies, the Rock. Also, are we noticing the overabundance of ocean? I think it's a sign that I need to head to an island quick like! Also the baby theme? Might my bio clock be subconsciously ticking without my permission?

Wanna play? Here's how:
a. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
b. Using only the first page, pick an image.
c. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into fd's mosaic maker.

The Questions:
1. What is your first name?
2. What is your favorite food?
3. What high school did you go to?
4. What is your favorite color?
5. Who is your celebrity crush?
6. Favorite drink?
7. Dream vacation?
8. Favorite dessert?
9. What you want to be when you grow up?
10. What do you love most in life?
11. One Word to describe you.
12. Your flickr name. (kid version: favorite animal?)


Have fun!


Credits:
1. christy, 2. Crème Brulée, 3. The View from Round Mountain, 4. wham:a different corner, 5. Dwayne Johnson, 6. Chesil Cove - Night time long exp, 7. Floating in paradise, 8. special brownies, 9. Yes! It's My Birthday! And It's My Footprint :D, 10. Hold me close, under the sunset, 11. do the happy happy dance, 12. Step by step… steadily ♫♫

2 comments:

islandchik said...

I love how you get me hooked on all these fun things :) Yeah for blogs!! Thanks for sharing all your fun thoughts. I can't wait to try this out.

f*bomb. said...

I think it means you need to come back to California and steal babies with me.